Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fall Fashion

autumn must-haves

Living on what is arguably Canada’s best shopping street has its pluses and minuses. On the plus side, I’m constantly reminded of what’s in style – on the minus side, I’m constantly tempted to shop for these stylish pieces. Take today, for instance. On my walk home from school, I casually slipped in and out of shops on Bloor and ended up spending too much for my own good. So much for my fall budget. There are four main items, however, that I’ve seen out and about that I’m really loving for fall this year:

1. The lumberjack-ess scarf

2. The baby blue cable knit sweater

3. The pony-hair leopard print flat

4. The structured red cross-body satchel

Today I crossed off numbers 2 and 3 from my list, and am hoping to find a structured red satchel soon (or at least in time for my trip to Ottawa!). I feel like with these four pieces, my existing wardrobe will be infused with a bit of “this season” magic, without having to break the bank.

2 comments:

  1. I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS POST
    also obsessed with #1 I have been looking EVERYWHERE. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down with everything but #3 - but that's only because cable knit sweaters don't look that great on me (neither does baby blue, come to think of it) - but YES to everything else on the list. I agree, it's hard to find the RIGHT #1.

    ReplyDelete