Monday 30 September 2013

Family Bday Party


The day after our wine-tasting, my family threw me a little 27th birthday party. I was so appreciative of all the hard work my Mom put into making delicious gluten-free food: salmon cakes, lasagna, salads, and chocolate drops! Chris even made a rustic potato salad that was a huge hit. Kendra came over with a little Giant Tiger bag full to the brim of little "presents" she made or collected for me - lots of drawings, a pen and paper, a home-made hair-clip, and some coins taped to a piece of paper. Probably the sweetest gift ever.

Speaking of gifts, I was super spoiled this year by all my family and friends. Chris collected things throughout our time in Newfoundland that I had mentioned I liked, and surprised me by buying them secretively! I also have amazing friends who deliver and mail gifts for my birthday - love you guys! 


We had a fun afternoon on the back deck in the gorgeous weather. I am so grateful to have these people in my life!

Mom and Chris
Little Maxximus

Grandma, me and Auntie Debbie
Laughing at the musical card for Nancy
Funny face Maxx ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment