Wednesday 15 May 2013

Best Toronto Brunch Spot–Smith

IMG_20130323_102312

This is a flashback to a brunch I had last month with Karen, Ben, Chris, and Serpy (her name’s not actually Serpy, but that is her nickname forever unfortunately). Anyway, we tried Smith (which I talked about in my post about Court’s birthday). It’s decorated like a little cabin up north, but a very chic one – black and white, rustic wood, pops of red. I love the menus, which are printed on newspapers, and the mis-matched antique cutlery and plates. Everyone loved their food, so I’d definitely recommend it. Chris had the corned beef hash, Ben tried the huevos rancheros, Karen opted for the cookies & cream Belgian waffle with chantilly cream, and Serpy and I had the Smith breakfasts. We also filled up on mimosas and Caesars. One of the best things about Smith is not having to wait in line either (which is quite the thing in Toronto for brunching). Seriously, if I have to wait longer than 10-15 minutes for a table, I will go elsewhere. It’s not like there aren’t any other options in this amazing city!

IMG_20130323_144156IMG_20130323_102349IMG_20130323_144356

No comments:

Post a Comment