Sunday 5 January 2014

2013 in Review

2013 was one of the best years yet. This was the first time that I truly began to feel like Toronto was “home”, and not just some intermediate-living-place that I was just a student in. I settled down here, didn’t take off to Niagara for weekends as much, and began to build a life in the city. I took two business trips to NYC, and spent time working there this summer. I had lots of visitors while there, which made the time go by super fast. With my career plan finally figured out, I began to settle even more into Toronto life. I had regular girls’ nights and couples’ nights with friends, tried out some great new restaurants, and cooked a ton. We travelled to Newfoundland and Prince Edward County, and I flew to Ottawa to visit April. In my 3L year, I wrote the MPRE. I worked part-time during school, and still managed to find the time to see Chris 3-4 nights a week. All in all, I think it was a good balance. In 2014, I’m determined to soak up the last semester of student life, enjoy the free time, savour the flexible schedule, and try new things that scare me. Here are some of the highlights, in no particular order! Happy New Year xo!

2013_Part 12013_Part 22013_Part 32013_Part 42013_Part 52013_part 62013_Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment